Safety Valves are designed and manufactured to meet the requirement of all a variety of applications as per API 526 and API 520. Our clients can avail from us a comprehensive range of Safety Valves. Safety valve is to protect the major loop of pressurized water reactor against over – pressure. . They also conforms to Standard VIII and the design requirement of Indian Boiler Regulations, they are of Full Lift type direct spring loaded, with a top guide, The full nozzle has the eliminating distortion of the seating surface, as body strain is not transmitted. Safety valves are provided with adjustable ring for adjustment of blow-down pressure in air/gas application this system also eliminates obstruction in the orifice.
Design features of Safety valve
- Manufacturing Standard: API-526
- Ends Flanged (Drilled & Undrilled) As per ANSI B 16.5 Class-150 R.F.
- Body Hydrostatic Test Pressure Twice the set Pressure
- Temparature-425° C
- Soft Seated Safety Relief Valves are used for Low Temperature And Critical Application
- Tested as Per : API 527
- Set Pressure 1 Kg/cm2 to 21 kg/cm2